**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PARENTS** - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- All players are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled start time to check in
- Players may NOT wear uniforms or any other shirt that designates your current team name or club
- Players must wear soccer cleats & shin guards and should also bring a drink.
- Parents are not permitted on the fields at any time.
- Field 1 will be roped off and no one is permitted past the rope. AKA Caution Tape.
- Coaching and/or shouting instructions to players during the tryout session will NOT be tolerated. Any parent who does this will be asked to wait in the parking lot until the tryout session is over. Remember this is for the KIDS!
- Players with injuries may be excused from participating in a tryout session. A doctor's note is required and the player must attend to sign in.
- Players are encouraged to attend both scheduled tryout sessions for their age group, however it is only required that players attend one.
- Cancellations and/or schedule changes due to inclement weather or field closings will be posted here on this page along with our facebook page and through remind text alerts. It is your responsibility to check this page often for updates.