**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PARENTS** - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- All players are required to arrive 20 minutes prior to their scheduled start time to check in
- Players should NOT wear uniforms or any other shirt that designates your current team name or club
- Players must wear soccer cleats & shin guards and should also bring a drink.
- Parents are not permitted on the fields at any time
- Coaching and/or shouting instructions to players during the tryout session will NOT be tolerated. Any parent who does this will be asked to wait in the parking lot until the tryout session is over. Remember this is for the KIDS!
- Make-up dates are available for legitimate conflicts. You must notify the appropriate contact listed above PRIOR to your 1st scheduled tryout session.
- Players with injuries may be excused from participating in a tryout session. A doctor's note is required and the player must attend to sign in.
- Players are encouraged to attend both scheduled tryout sessions for their age group, however it is only required that players attend one.
- Cancellations and/or schedule changes due to inclement weather or field closings will be posted here on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page often for updates.